The Infomage Rims Group is a skills development organisation that specilaises in providing tailormade solutions to companies who understand the value of Human Capital. The group has extensive esperience across various and developed, faciliated and project managed programs in Banking, Financial management, Executive Development, Middle Management, Creative Management Development, and highly innovative, Accelerated Learning programs. The group has exceptional expertise in Skills Development, having developed one of the first SDF programs in the country and trained more than 3000 SDF’s. Currently our learnership division is focussed on a range of programs designed to create skills, whilst addressing employment equity, BBBEE and optimising incentives.
RIMS is also very strong in the installation of Quality Management Systems in business. More than 500 clients have been assisted in developing their own systems. In addition the group has expertise in QMS auditing and ISO preperations. We have 21 years experience in developing turn key solutions to development, training and education problems. Our continuous commitment to the improvement of quality has served as a cornerstone of our survival.
RIMS CAN DO THE FOLLOWING FOR YOU:
- Learnerships – training, project management, quality assurance and full seta compliance.
- We can train middle management & supervisors on a range of soft skills. Our training will provide you with NQF linked training that is mobile and nationally recognized.
- We advise on the relationships between costs, turnover, profit and gross profit and human development from an organizational perspective.
- We facilitate executive development. Presented by the best in industry, we will turn your executives into task forces.
We offer the following learnerships/ Qualifications:
- National Certificate in Business Administration NQF L 3
- National Certificate: Management and Administration NQF L 4
- National Certificate: Management NQF L 4
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Project Management NQF L 4
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate NQF L 4
- National Certificate New Venture Creation (SMME) NQF L 4
- National Certificate in Call Centre Support L3
- National Certificate: Marketing NQF L 4
- National Certificate: Business Practice L 1
- National Certifcate: Management L5
- National Diploma: Human Resources L5
- National Diploma Project Management L5
- National Certifcate in Hairdressing, Levels 2 to 4
- National Certifcate in Beauty and Nail, Level 4
All our Learnership are fully accredited by the relevant SETA’s.
As the group houses two legal entities, we are accredited with both the Service Seta &, SABBP.
SSETA acc 0923
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
- Department of Justice : Skills Audit
- Eastern Cape Development Corporation : Skills Audit & Training Skills development
- Amatola Water Board: Skills Audit
- Service Seta : Learnerships, Skills Development, various conferences
- Inseta : Various learnerships
- Working for Water : Diversity training, social development.
- SAA : Skills Development
- Denel Aviation : Skills Development
- Department of Education (Eastern Cape)
- W & R Seta – Varies Learnership
- UT – Skills Development & Training
- Pick n’ Pay- Skills Development & Training
- Johannesburg Fresh Produce Market – Skills Development & Training
- Bytes Technology – Skills Development & Training
- MBD (Call Centre)- Skills Development & Training
- Direct Channel (Call Centre) – Skills Development & Training
- SPM Direct (Call Centre) – Skills Development & Training
- Edcon – Skills Development & Training
- Mangwanani – Skills Development & Training
- Provantage – Skills Development & Training
- Broll- Skills Development & Training
- Trans Union – Skills Development & Training
- Real people – Skills Development & Training
- Accenture – Skills Development & Training
- Unilever – Skills Development & Training
- Department of Home Affairs – Skills Development & Training
- National Municipality- Skills Development & Training
- Department of Education- Skills Development & Training