Infomage Pty Ltd, a member company of IRG has exceptional expertise in Skills Development, having developed one of the first SDF programs in the country and trained more than 3000 SDF’s. Since 2007 Infomage has developed the “Meta Thinking” model – a process of management development that is now embedded in its highly successful Management Development Program, a level 5 Certificate, accredited by the presitgous SABPP.
Infoamge is also very strong in the installation of Quality Management Systems in business. More than 500 clients have been assisted in developing their own systems. In addition the group has expertise in QMS auditing and ISO preperations. We have 21 years experience in developing turn key solutions to development, training and education problems. We also faciliate high level development oppertunitiies in Innovation & Technology, such as the development of Critical Thinking Training on various levels troughout South Africa.
INFOMAGE CAN DO THE FOLLOWING FOR YOU:
- Learnerships – training, project management, quality assurance and full seta compliance.
- We can train middle management & supervisors on a range of soft skills. Our training will provide you with NQF linked training that is mobile and nationally recognized.
- We advise on the relationships between costs, turnover, profit and gross profit and human development from an organizational perspective.
- We facilitate executive development. Presented by the best in industry, we will turn your executives into task forces.
We offer the following learnerships/ Qualifications:
- National Certifcate: Management L5
- National Diploma: Human Resources L5
- National Diploma Project Management L5
- QMS development
- Assessor & Moderator Training
- Skills Development Faciliator Training
All our Learnership are fully accredited.
As the group houses two legal entities, we are accredited with both the Service Seta &, SABBP.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
- Department of Justice : Skills Audit
- Eastern Cape Development Corporation : Skills Audit & Training Skills development
- Amatola Water Board: Skills Audit
- Working for Water : Diversity training, social development.
- SAA : Skills Development
- Denel Aviation : Skills Development
- Department of Education (Eastern Cape)
- UT – Skills Development & Training
- Pick n’ Pay- Skills Development & Training
- Bytes Technology – Skills Development & Training
- Department of Home Affairs – Skills Development & Training
- National Municipality- Skills Development & Training
- Department of Education- Skills Development & Training